River Basin Disaster Resilience and Sustainability by All
- Integrated Flood Management in the Post COVID-19 Era
We are pleased to invite you to the 9th International Conference on Flood Management (ICFM9), held in Tsukuba, Japan, on February 18-22, 2023.
ICFM provides a unique opportunity for various experts and policymakers around the world to discuss and exchange ideas and experiences about a broad range of flood-related issues.
- The conference is now calling for proposals for Special Sessions to discuss cross-cutting, area-specific, or other uniquely themed issues. Please see Sessions page for detailed information. (2022/9/20)
- Instructions for the Extended Abstract has been updated in Extended Abstract page. Please note that all presenters (first authors) are required to submit a 6-page Extended Abstract by October 31. (2022/8/25)
- Abstract review has been completed. Please go to MyPage and click "Review" in the left panel to find your review result. Please note that the conference program, your session and presentation format will be announced separately. (2022/7/4)
- Abstract review has been completed. The result will be announced at the end of June. Thank you for your patience. (2022/6/20)
- Abstract Submission Closed. Thank you for your submission. (2022/4/27)
- Abstract Submission Due has been Extended to March 31, 2022 (2022/3/4)
- We are now accepting abstracts. Authors should submit their abstract (up to 1,000 characters) by March 31, 2022. February 28, 2022. Please go to Call for Abstracts for detailed instruction and abstract submission.
- The ICFM9 contributes to the Scientific Research and Innovation priority area of the 9th phase of the Intergovernmental Hydrological Programme (IHP, 2022-2029) “Science for a Water Secure World in a Changing Environment”.
- WATER Journal has committed the publication of special issue/s from selected papers from the conference.
- In collaboration with the International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS), extended abstracts reviewed and endorsed by the International Science Committee (ISC) will be recommended to be published by the Proceedings of IAHS (PIAHS) after the ICFM9.
Abstract Submission Deadline: By March 31, 2022 February 28, 2022 (starts Nov.30, 2021)
Acceptance Notification: the end of June, 2022 May 31, 2022
Extended Abstract submission: By October 31, 2022
On-line Registration: Starts from Septermber 2022 August 2022
On-line Registration (Early Bird): By October 31, 2022
On-line Registration: By December 31, 2022